Gladiator WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Private server

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Server account creationServer account creation  

EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
manifest6
Noob
Noob

EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 3:07 am

k so it goes like this ive been thinking of random events and tell me what u think and tel me some ideas u have for events....

PVP LMS- player vs. player last man standing.... basicly we get anywhere from 5 to 25 players in a pvp arena and the last man alive gets a prize .. anywhere from GOLD to a LVL to equiptment they would need Smile

SEARCH AND FIND-- Kinda like hide and seek and u get a hint of wher i am and u have to find me first to find me gets a random prize Smile

TDM-- team death match... HVA and team that wins gets PRIZES....

PRIZE LIST (GOLD,SILVER,COPPER,LEVEL,MORPH (x) as in a certain amount of time u get someon to morph u to anything they can that u would want Smile, UMMMM equiptment.... snything else u can think of tell me pls ) Smile
Back to top Go down
Dreadnight69
GM
GM
Dreadnight69

PostSubject: event   EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:59 am

well i reckon u should so much stuff for an reward id just do

-=AWARDS=-
32 slot bag
5k gold
any weapon *p.s this dnt mean like uber weapons*
t1 gear
t2 gear
t3 gear
or a mix of it all
or a pirates out fit alien

Well thats my list that i would have cause its just as good an alot more well put Razz *woot Pwnage* cheers
Back to top Go down
Swivle
Admin
Admin
Swivle

PostSubject: Re: EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:14 pm

I dont like "PVP LMS- player vs. player last man standing.... basicly we get anywhere from 5 to 25 players in a pvp arena and the last man alive gets a prize .. anywhere from GOLD to a LVL to equiptment they would need" becuase rogues can just stealth and hide until everyone is dead haha.

I kinda like "SEARCH AND FIND-- Kinda like hide and seek and u get a hint of wher i am and u have to find me first to find me gets a random prize"

Definetaly "TDM-- team death match... HVA and team that wins gets PRIZES.... " if you mean like 2v2's 3v3's and 5v5's or maybe even 10v10's :O

I like these awards that Dreadnight69 mentioned:
-=AWARDS=-
32 slot bag
5k gold
any weapon *p.s this dnt mean like uber weapons*
t1 gear
t2 gear
t3 gear
or a mix of it all
or a pirates out fit

except we think we are going to give away T1-T3 so hurry and get to level 60 so you can wear it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gladiatorwow.darkbb.com
manifest6
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 12:17 pm

ya lol k then will do after i figure out wat all of my current duties are other than video advertiseing ill begin on everything and Swivle ur right about the big go invisible thing lol smart XD so ya i belive that one is out unless we switech and say that non of that class may join because of that reason XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gladiator WoW :: General Chat-
Jump to: