Gladiator WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Private server

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Server account creationServer account creation  

GM Application - 100% GOOD!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
philo200
Noob
Noob

GM Application - 100% GOOD! Empty
PostSubject: GM Application - 100% GOOD!   GM Application - 100% GOOD! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 7:49 am

GM Application

Where do you live? In U.S.A
-----------------------------------------------------
-Your real name?
Philippe Payette-Racicot
-Your age?
-How many hours per week do you play on the server?
12-15 Hours on Gladiator WoW Server.

-Have you been assisted to GmHelp:
I've helped as a GM on my friends private server but never anything major...

-What is a Core?: Is a file of configuration and is necessary for the server but is the most important part of the server.
-Do you ave other experience on different server?: Yes in Excalibur-WoW Server in Gm assistance.

Do you know how create a Private Server? If Yes is Mangos, Ascent…?: I have aleadry create a Mangos Private Server but is really easy and im verry good in debug and in MySQL.

Why do you want to become a GM (game master)?

Im a good GM but i have a private server with 0 members HEHE .... I Can help your server! And my server is now deleted! HEHE

-- What is the version of the core ? (Mangos,Ascent): Just view the Website of account creation , you are a Antrix Database no ?...
Sincerely Philippe!
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Owner
Owner
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: GM Application - 100% GOOD!   GM Application - 100% GOOD! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 10:00 am

btw, Antrix went out years ago, and ascent went out a few weeks ago, Mangos is still around tho, Ascent Is Now Known As Openascent or Arcemu. just to let u know.
Back to top Go down
philo200
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: RE:   GM Application - 100% GOOD! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 10:25 am

Yeah i know what is Openascent and Arcemu ! I can help members in this Core Version!...But i know the commands for Arcemu and Your server is in Arcemu Version TRUNK - r439 /Release-Win-X86 Smile

Sincerely Philippe !
Back to top Go down
manifest6
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: GM Application - 100% GOOD!   GM Application - 100% GOOD! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 11:54 pm

sory dude lol but if you would read the others they are only looking for players atm ........ no help is needed if no one is playing -.- and they make sence with that so how about try to get people to play when it is up and running strong then they will need help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Owner
Owner
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: GM Application - 100% GOOD!   GM Application - 100% GOOD! EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:19 pm

manifest6 who are u, cuz man if u are gonna talk like this on the forums, saying how there is no players, u barely fucking play, so dont be an ass, population is growing quickly. It's funny how I have had server up for months and don't get alot of players but the pop. is growing quickly I think, oh well just go donate so we can get money. ALL YOUR APPS SUCK AND YOU SUCK ASS, I WANT IT IN MY ASS NOW THAT I SAY THAT BUT NO ONE WILL DO IT... DAMN my server sucks ass I just have it up for donations lol so we dont even need GMs, I don't even know why I gave Swivle GM he doesn't even want to scam people of there money like I do he confuses me, I mean why not scam people?
Back to top Go down
Swivle
Admin
Admin
Swivle

PostSubject: Re: GM Application - 100% GOOD!   GM Application - 100% GOOD! EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 7:05 pm

I don't want to scam people becuase it's very VERY mean and also against the law and now that i have been reading about these donations I hope you get reported or something -.- I dont even care anymore
Back to top Go down
https://gladiatorwow.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Application - 100% GOOD!   GM Application - 100% GOOD! Empty

Back to top Go down

GM Application - 100% GOOD!
Page 1 of 1