Gladiator WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Private server

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Server account creationServer account creation  

GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kixl
Noob
Noob

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:20 pm

To Swivle:
I have been sending you an e-mail to Swivle11@hotmail.com about more information.

Where do you live?

I live in Copenhagen, Denmark.

How old are you?

I am 21 years old.

Why do you want to become a GM (game master)

I once made my own privateserver and had many people (and some other random people) come to it. It stopped since I just started in highschool and wanted to be serious about the school. Some while later I became GM on a very ongoing server with many people all around the world, but that thing I got enough of because of the streaming of GM's who just bought them to the position.

How will you help out the server?

I study something called "data-technology" in highschool and I just ended the 1st year. I know what there is good for a 1st-year student to know about graphics, data and last but not less SQL.

Do you have experience as a GM? If yes then on what servers and how long?

As told, my own server (around 2 month), and another server which I do not remember the name of (about 2½-3 month).

Are you good with SQL?

As told I study about the thing, so I would say yes, I know quite a bit more than other people do.

If yes, How good?

Again - As told jsut before Very Happy

How long have you played on Gladiator WoW?

To be honest I havent really been what I call "played it" since that should be for a while. I have been checking the server out, and this whole thing could sound like I just want to be a GM, but no. The reason why you are so low ranked is because of innactiveness. The last post was written over 1 month ago, and I have seen that you dont need anymore GM's on the server but I really think some of the guys got enough and left. Anyway you can contact me on my mail: Mathias.Nielsen@sol.dk.
Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1